Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

5869 44
I spoke with my zone manager yesterday (finally), and he asked that I get a head count of people that would be interested in touring the Civic production facility in Alliston Ontario. He is going to be in touch with the head honchos to see if the plant engineers can walk us through personally :)

We can't get a proposed date until we can gauge interest in attending. I guesstimated 20 or so, but I need people interested in attending to post here with your head count. Now I'm not saying this has to be set in stone, but I need a rough number.

Thanks! :)
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

· Registered
656 Posts
Oh no... is it true..... could it be????? Is that a dodge caravan in the parking lot? You mean Honda doesn't feel threatened enough to make their employee's who drive non-Honda's park across the street???:D

· Registered
196 Posts
I am really looking forward to this tour. I hope its on like a tusday afternoon or something. Have anyone of you hear from Tim regarding this tour.

· Premium Member
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Just spoke with Lisa McKenzie of the Alliston plant, here are the details:

1. The tours are conducted on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, one at 9 am, one at 12:30 in the afternoon. The tours are approximately an hour and a half long.

2. The maximum per group is 30.

3. The 9 am tours are easier to get in, the first 12:30 they have would be in early March.

I will be calling Lisa back later on in the week, I would like to get a firm date set up ASAP :)

· Registered
2,066 Posts
Hi Tim,

Any time ( I am only 45 min away from Alliston!) is okay for me.
I cannot attend between March 2-March 20.
Thanks for setting this up.

· Registered
656 Posts
I'm good for either and about an hour away.

· Registered
196 Posts
Damn, i really wanna join you guys for the tour but i cant make it in those time frames. Maybe the one on thursday morning will be good for me. Cause i start work at 12:40pm.

· Registered
656 Posts
Come on Mike, some of need to plan a little further ahead with our jobs and all!!! Can we as a group get any dates together without frustrating Tim?

· Registered
656 Posts
Okay, let's do this. Look back and see whether Tuesday's or Thursday's work for people. I know Tim you said in the morning would be better. Let's then set a date for early April. I think we pretty much know many of those in the GTA and we/I will PM them to get them to respond. Based on a date in the future with hopefully good weather, we can get a better crowd out. If we can't get good numbers on that, then for sure, feel free to open it up to other boards 'cause after all, it's your party and you can invite who you want to! Just my .02 worth!

· Registered
2,066 Posts
All of April works for me. Doesn't matter am or pm, Tues or Thurs. I can work around it.
Keep in mind though, early April there is always a snow storm. Winter's last kick at the can.:D

· Registered
2,066 Posts
Hi Tim,
Let us get going on this again.

It is May, the weather is good.

Anyone else interested in this?

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.