Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tim, any chance Hondacuraworld will offer a group buy on the Honda side steps? If so, how much discount?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Great Tim!!
What does this make the price??

Thanks

·
Registered
423 Posts
TIM

Kind of this subject. What about the running boards?

Has there been a group buy on them yet?
Maybe you could combine the two optoins even tho the running boards would cost more.

·
Registered
180 Posts
This is a great price. Count me in!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am up for a Group Buy on Running Board. Tim what is the best price???

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am interested in the Side Steps. Can I get your phone number?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Are the side steps just to look good? I tried a set out on a demo at the dealer and I found that after you step up on them, you have to bend down to get in the Pilot. Has anyone found this to be the case?

·
Registered
919 Posts
4603pba said:
Are the side steps just to look good? I tried a set out on a demo at the dealer and I found that after you step up on them, you have to bend down to get in the Pilot. Has anyone found this to be the case?
I don't use them, I just step around them. We got ours for our small children to use. They work out great for them. If it's just adults or have older kids, the sidesteps or running boards aren't that useful as a step but look great and help to keep the sides free of road grime.

Chris

·
Registered
465 Posts
Add me to the list.

My son keeps pulling on the net (on the back of my seat) to get in, and I keep waiting for it to break.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Side steps

Add my name pending a trial run with the grandkids at the Pilot get together on Sunday...

·
Registered
664 Posts
Catbert, the side steps should cure the net problem right away. My three and 5 year old did the same thing until the running boards went on.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tim, we have close to 10 people. Can you start processing the order for people who expressed interest? I like to install the side steps before it gets really cold out there.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts