Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
That looks great. If I end up with a Pilot Elite, I'll need some excellent tint being here in FL. I'm saving your post for later reference. Is the XPEL Prime XR Plus the lastes and greatest? I have no problem with that price if it's the real deal and applied professionally.

· Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That looks great. If I end up with a Pilot Elite, I'll need some excellent tint being here in FL. I'm saving your post for later reference. Is the XPEL Prime XR Plus the lastes and greatest? I have no problem with that price if it's the real deal and applied professionally.
It is the best on the market. It is what all the Tesla owners and luxury vehicle people recommend. Since I plan on owning this car for awhile I figured it was worth it.

· Registered
2018 Honda Pilot Elite Steel Sapphire Metallic. Toyo Celcius CUV Tires.
214 Posts
What issues?

· Registered
188 Posts
Here in California if I was to tint my front windows and windshield like that I would be getting pulled over probably within a week.
One does need to know one's state law on tinting. If police can't see you inside in the driver's seat, the tint is likely too dark. Here in the Prescott, AZ, area, our dealer has tinting done as a standard.

· Registered
8 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts