Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Tim and Company,

Thanks for getting my new FormFit bug deflector to me so quickly!!!

The UPS guy showed up with the box and 20-minutes later (counting the time to answer a phone call), my new deflector was on my PILOT.

One question though - Isn't the box the deflector comes in a bit on the BIG side?????

Thanks again guys!

PILOTInginCO
Sagebrush Pearl-EX
(now with new formfit bug deflector)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And By The Way....

You guys at Hondacuraworld are also great on the phone. Is there a question you don't have an answer too ????

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey PILOTinginCO,
I should get my deflector from Tim today :2: I'm guessing from your install time that it is an easy process?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's Like This.....

The directions will tell you that you have to center the deflector once you put in the square looking plugs - but you don't really have to.

It was a breeze to install!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
PILOTinginCO said:
Hey Tim and Company,

One question though - Isn't the box the deflector comes in a bit on the BIG side?????
It has to be. Believe it or not, the fact that there's no packing inside the box is for a reason. We found that if we packed them in there so that they can't move, the incidence of damage ramps up about 5 times normal. When things round a turn on the belt at UPS with a box that large, we figure that the part for some reason inside has to be able to move around in case an edge gets squashed. It's rigid plexiglass, and doesn't have much flex (and doesn't weigh much).

It's strange, but true.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts