Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

Should Kemosabe stay or go?

  • Stay and keep us smiling.

    Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Leave now and stop the offensive pics.

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Don\'t care!

    Votes: 10 15.6%

  • Total voters
    64
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,199 Posts
Getting THROUGH to Kemosabe

As I said under Kemosabe's Last Post thread, I just wish it were a question of polling to show that the vast majority of us want him back and feel the board is a poorer place without him.

But, something tells me that Kemosabe--like his avatar, the Lone Ranger--is a man of his word. And as such, he won't be coming back to even view the board. It's just a shame when a comment that I, at least, didn't view as a personal criticism, gets misconstrued. There's no taking it back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
113 Posts
I'm Not So Sure

It's hard for me to believe that a person who made honda-pilot.org such a big part of their daily activity could never look again. I suspect kemosabe is reading our comments, and enjoying every minute. You can edit your profile to block your user name from showing up when you visit the site.

I hope Kemosabe comes back, as I enjoy his postings. However, the postings will go on with or without Kemosabe. While the fun is one reason people come here, the main focus is still the Pilot!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,140 Posts
Jiaronnis said:
I thought we should put this to a vote? Sorry Kemosabe, I don't think it's solely up to you anymore.
Yes it is.
It is 100% up to him since he did nothing that the moderator or hosts found to be an issue.

Sorry Jiaronnis, we don't get to "Vote" anyone off this island.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,190 Posts
Well, I reckon we can close the polls and have florida_guy do a recount since I have decided to return. I wasn't lurking the boards at all -- it was an e-mail that I received from TheWorm (aka Moderator) that prompted me to come back -- and then I saw the messages of support and the wife's rolling pin in the glare of the computer monitor.... Plus, there's still a lot of evil out in the wild, wild west that needs to be fought!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,953 Posts
kemosabe said:
Well, I reckon we can close the polls and have florida_guy do a recount
did you count the absentee ballots:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,953 Posts
i told them to save the chads :2:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
Kemosabe,
You are a major reason that I visit as often as I do. I may not post very many threads or replies, but I truly like to just sit back and read everything that you post.
If it wasn't for your humor, my wife wouldn't look over my shoulder as much as she does!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Well I would hate to think that this came down to a chad, just kidding welcome back! HI HO Silver! now whats up with that gold Pilot instead of silver..............:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,199 Posts
kemosabe said:
Well, I reckon we can close the polls and have florida_guy do a recount since I have decided to return. I wasn't lurking the boards at all -- it was an e-mail that I received from TheWorm (aka Moderator) that prompted me to come back -- and then I saw the messages of support and the wife's rolling pin in the glare of the computer monitor.... Plus, there's still a lot of evil out in the wild, wild west that needs to be fought!!!

Whew, Kemosabe, you really had us going for awhile. When I saw your username on a new post, it made my day!!!!!:2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,199 Posts
Re: Getting THROUGH to Kemosabe

Ziploc said:
But, something tells me that Kemosabe--like his avatar, the Lone Ranger--is a man of his word. And as such, he won't be coming back to even view the board. It's just a shame when a comment that I, at least, didn't view as a personal criticism, gets misconstrued. There's no taking it back.
I'll respond to my own post.....I'M HAPPY TO HAVE BEEN WRONG!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
725 Posts
To: Kemosabe

Stay put - don't go anywhere - your humor is needed!



PILOTinginCO
Sagebrush Pearl-EX
Parker, CO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,484 Posts
kemosabe said:
Well, I reckon we can close the polls and have florida_guy do a recount since I have decided to return.
Just don't make me count all the messages of support in this thread and your One Final Post thread. I can't count that high!!

When I first read your "farewell" post I felt like this. :16:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,484 Posts
Honest mistake

I just wanted to set the record straight here before some one else's feelings get hurt unjustly. I believe that you misinterpreted Jiaronnis' comment N_Jay.

Jiaronnis said:

I thought we should put this to a vote? Sorry Kemosabe, I don't think it's solely up to you anymore.
N_Jay said:

Yes it is.
It is 100% up to him since he did nothing that the moderator or hosts found to be an issue.

Sorry Jiaronnis, we don't get to "Vote" anyone off this island.
This is what he said in this thread - One Final Post

Jiaronnis said:

To heck with those few over-sensitive [email protected]$. I say keep 'em coming until admin says otherwise.

Do we need to put this to a vote?

How about a poll?
He started the poll because he wanted kemosabe back not because he wanted him voted off the island.

I'm quite certain that his comment "Sorry Kemosabe, I don't think it's solely up to you anymore." meant that we were going to get him back here if we had to drag him back kicking and screaming. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,199 Posts
Re: Honest mistake

florida_guy said:

He started the poll because he wanted kemosabe back not because he wanted him voted off the island.

I'm quite certain that his comment "Sorry Kemosabe, I don't think it's solely up to you anymore." meant that we were going to get him back here if we had to drag him back kicking and screaming. :D
Florida_guy, that was certainly my interpretation, as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
Whooooopeeeeeee!

I cast my vote even though kemosabe had already decided to return! Glad you are here and hope you will remain!:4: :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
144 Posts
I would like to hear from the person or persons who wanted Kemo off the board. This is a public forum and we have the right to free speech. And the funnier the better. The masses have spoken and the got our comical genius back!!! Keep 'em coming buddy!
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top