Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the owners manual in the car a watered down version of the full owners manual? It says it’s only free for 6 months and I’m about to reach 6 months of ownership. I wanna have the full owners manual just in case I need it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The Owners Manual that came with my 2019 Elite was the small version. I ordered the 2019 Pilot Owners Manual 744 pages (about 1.5 inches thick!), by going to Honda Owners Site | Tips, Tools & Benefits for Honda Owners and following the links. Found the page that says "A printed Owner's Manual, Navigation Manual, and Warranty Booklet are complimentary to the first registered owner, up to six months after vehicle purchase. These manuals require a valid VIN and mailing address. Order now". I ordered a set and it was mailed to me in about three weeks. The receipt said the books came from Helm Inc in Livonia MI.

Reactions: ys1219

·
Registered
9,726 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Order the paper version of the owner's manual and the navigation manual from the Honda Owner's site as posted by JerryEvert in reply #3. The books that came with the car are in fact "watered down versions" and don't contain all of the in depth information.

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,845 Posts
They are free, order them all, Owners manual, warranty manual and navigation manual if your vehicle has navigation.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Pilot Black Edition
98 Posts
Yep, it's free, go get 'em.. great to have in case you can't access electronic copy..

·
Registered
353 Posts
Is the owners manual in the car a watered down version of the full owners manual? It says it’s only free for 6 months and I’m about to reach 6 months of ownership. I wanna have the full owners manual just in case I need it.
Honda includes a printed Owner's Guide with every new vehicle. The full Owner's Manual, Navigation Manual, and a replacement Warranty Booklet can be ordered in printed form at no charge to the first registered owner within six months of vehicle purchase, although they don't seem to be enforcing that six-month limit. The most recent versions can be downloaded at any time at no charge from owners.honda.com.

·
Registered
2019 Pilot Elite
577 Posts
Who still prints stuff???

If you can't access the electronic version... you really think your biggest problem is whatever B.S. your trying to read in the manual?

Bwhahwhhahahahhaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
Traded Pilot for Highlander
265 Posts
It's free so order it. I did after I bought my Pilot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts