Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
I just replaced rear shocks and front strut assemblies sort of lol. I went OEM with everything. IMO OEM prices for suspension aren't far off from aftermarket. I had to buy the individual parts for one of the struts as the assembly has been discontinued. On my last SUV I replaced the rear shocks with Gabriel and the front struts with Monroe quick struts and had instant regret. When my finance would ride with me in my car she had to wear a sports bra. The bumps hurt literally hurt. My mistake but now I tend to stick with OEM as much as I can. Bilstein make great shocks and struts my one issue is that on my truck one of my shocks had a bunch of rust on it after two years which annoyed me lol. Make sure you get it aligned after doing the front struts. My car is a 2014 Touring and has 185,000km (115,000miles) and a lot of the bolts were really tough to get out. I might recommend doing the sway bar links and bushings while you are in there. I think I paid $160 for the OEM bushings and sway bar links. Good luck!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Well I live in Canada so for me it was the dealership. I have heard people talk about a few sites:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.