Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with them or thoughts about them. With no seat heaters and what has been described as "adequate" quality leather at best, I am thinking about getting some sheepskin seat covers for the front. Because of the side airbags I might opt for a "vest" type of cover rather than one that fits completely over the sides. My wife thinks they are uuuggglllly. I kind of agree with her; but I tend to be more practical driven that appearance driven. If they feel better and keep the leather in good shape, I can live with a little worse appearance---even if that is true. We tend to play tennis and bike a lot and we are often really sweaty coming back to the truck. We have been using beach towels to cover the seats because nothing eats at leather better than sweat. Any input would be appreciated.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Real Sheepskin seatcovers were one of the first aftermarket accessories we looked for. They come in all colors and sizes. They keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. All we found were the ones that completely cover the seats, making the side airbag inoperative. So we decided to skip it.

I have seen some of the ones that only attach on the front of the seat many years ago and I haven't seen them since. To bad because they would be comfortable and very practical, as you have said.

·
Registered
45 Posts
airbag ready covers

iI got a set of sheepskin covers that have a provision for the side airbags it is a flap with two strips of velcro over the airbag area i assume that the tremendous force of the airbags coming out would undo the velcro and allow the airbag to deploy . i purchased my seat covers at www.sheepskin.com the company is cloud nine sheepskin from washington state they were expensive but fit very nicely. I think i was there first pilot. but they do covers for side airbag equipPed cars all the time according to the site. cost was $450 plus shipping. although site lists them for i think 375 i got the headrest covered as well and thats extra.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks...

Tony and FSDO. If you want to see the ones without sides one site is www.misssideless.com.

·
Registered
1 Posts
we have a picture of the Pilot sideless seat cover

If someone would email us, we can attach the picture.
if you could post it up for us. I not good at the techno stuff.
I'm just the president and inventor of the Miss sideless seat cover.

[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts