Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today coming back home I noticed a Honda following me. I thought it must be a CRV, couldn't be a Pilot...I thought - Perhaps it could be a Pilot & why is it following me??? I don't usually see Pilots in my rearview mirror so every time we both turned I checked my mirror to see if it was long (Pilot) or short (CRV). I tried to get my poor kids to identify it - "it's a Honda" they said. So helpful! Finally it changed lanes (after following me turning left & rt for several miles (really offputting, I can tell you! That's it - no more following of Pilots for me :rolleyes: )) and stopped at a red light I saw its rear end - "PILOT" screamed back at me. I then pulled along side him and honked - oblivious to the world and when he lowered his window (pressed the back one by mistake - just like I still do - any of you do the same???) I said "Sagebrush Pearl??" and he said yes - we had a 1 minute conversation and agreed how great our 1 mo old Pilots were.

I learned a lesson - no more tailing Pilots!!:2: ...for I, too, can be followed! :2:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
2GREENCARS said:
Today coming back home I noticed a Honda following me. I thought it must be a CRV, couldn't be a Pilot...I thought - Perhaps it could be a Pilot & why is it following me??? I don't usually see Pilots in my rearview mirror so every time we both turned I checked my mirror to see if it was long (Pilot) or short (CRV). I tried to get my poor kids to identify it - "it's a Honda" they said. So helpful! Finally it changed lanes (after following me turning left & rt for several miles (really offputting, I can tell you! That's it - no more following of Pilots for me :rolleyes: )) and stopped at a red light I saw its rear end - "PILOT" screamed back at me. I then pulled along side him and honked - oblivious to the world and when he lowered his window (pressed the back one by mistake - just like I still do - any of you do the same???) I said "Sagebrush Pearl??" and he said yes - we had a 1 minute conversation and agreed how great our 1 mo old Pilots were.

I learned a lesson - no more tailing Pilots!!:2: ...for I, too, can be followed! :2:
At least he acknowledged you. My :awais: usually gets a straight ahead stare. DUH!

And my back window still goes down too. In fact it was one of
SoapPlant's Pet Peeves

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kemosabe said:
Did you toss the guy a honda-pilot.org bizness card...??? (courtesy of PaulV7) :D
No - I couldn't think how to sail it across to him - now I know! He might not have appreciated the rock, tho. Nor would I on its return trip! :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts