Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 07 ex-l I believe. Saw a video where a 2006 had its seats fold flat
Also think I saw a video of an 07 whose seat also folded flat....So are my seats suppose to fold flat?
If so how do I do it because they dont

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,894 Posts
Almost flat - the second and third row seats...

Attachments

·
Registered
Banned from wife’s 2005 Pilot LX
4,378 Posts
Did you remove the middle row’s headrest? The Pilot is not my daily driver so I can’t recall if this is applicable.

·
Registered
10,894 Posts
Did you remove the middle row’s headrest? The Pilot is not my daily driver so I can’t recall if this is applicable.
You don't need to remove them, but you often have to lower them if they're extended too far. Everything folds almost flat, with a slight incline near the front. Also make sure you don'r have something on the seat itself, or something stuck in the hinges or crack.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Just put some heavy dude in the back they will be flat

Reactions: The Todd

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a 07 ex-l I believe. Saw a video where a 2006 had its seats fold flat
Also think I saw a video of an 07 whose seat also folded flat....So are my seats suppose to fold flat?
If so how do I do it because they dont
The single seat actually does go flat

But thedouble seats seem to be stuck or something...Can’t flatten them with seat lever near the head rest!!!!!

·
Registered
Honda Pilot 2005 : now 280K (bought at 250k, at 237k new engine swap with used one of 82k)
58 Posts
You don't need to remove them, but you often have to lower them if they're extended too far. Everything folds almost flat, with a slight incline near the front. Also make sure you don'r have something on the seat itself, or something stuck in the hinges or crack.
Hi All!

Just making sure.... this slight incline of the 2nd road seat when they are flatten, is not something there is something we can get rid off... right?

·
Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
2,196 Posts
Hi All!

Just making sure.... this slight incline of the 2nd road seat when they are flatten, is not something there is something we can get rid off... right?
Right! Affirmative.

·
Registered
10,894 Posts
Hi All!

That is correct.

It is often commented by the history students working as tour guides for the historical abodes of the nobility, aristocracy and gentry, not just from medieval through pre-Industrial Revolution Western Europe but also in early America, that people used to sleep, if not in a quasi-sitting position, then with their heads and upper bodies raised, because they believed that lying completely supine was the position of death.

As well, it made it easier to draw breath if that was giving you difficulty despite your doctors' best efforts. Dec. 14, 1799: The excruciating final hours of President George Washington

Also better for your GERD nowadays.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hi All!

I had the kids car seats out today to pickup some furniture. I thought of this thread and took a picture. Almost flat.
My 98 CR-V was able to flip the bottom seat out first which I think made it fold flat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts