Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone thinking of putting in aftermarket warmers? It gets kinda chilly in MN, and there is a shop in the Twin Cities offering to put in warmers in the Pilot EX-L's for $499. How much could they hurt the car? Anyone with any experiences - good or bad?

Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
51 Posts
We had the dealer put them in for the driver's seat. $150, warrented for three years. Two heat levels. I'll find out the brand and get back. Haven't really tried them out yet.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm interested in finding out the specifics as well. Installers in Rockford are scared to touch the seats due to the airbags. :(

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sorry had to wait for the wifey to get home wih HER Pilot. Install is undetectable. Manufacturer is "Check Corporation". They are located in Troy Michigan. The installer was an outfit called "Solarvision" in Davenport, Iowa. Other than checking to see that they do heat up. . . . and how; have not really had the weather to give them a good test yet. Heated the driver's seat only. Could have done the passenger seat area, as well (not the passenger seat back) but since my wife normally drives the car instead of me I didn't see the justification.

Hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts