Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 2013 Touring and the seat memory switch was not working The dealership (120 miles away) sent me a new switch and it still has no power. I was hoping someone has the wire diagram for the switch pins to help troubleshoot. Like others on this forum the mirrors & seats adjust manually just no power to memory switch. I also suspect the blue box on the door card may be the culprit. Any help is appreciated.
Yes I did search this forum in depth and worked all the fixes mentioned.
thanks all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is on the inside of the door card kinda next to and under the seat memory switch.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I had issues with my seat memory and all’s that was required was to unplug and replicate it. It might be a bad connection or broken solder joint. Took me about an hour being overly cautious taking the panel off.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks much. I have checked all connections up to the firewall multiple times & all looks well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So all is well now with the seat memory switch. The dealership replaced the actual switch and found it still did not work. Then replaced the wire harness and still no go. They diagnosed further and found the window switch on the driver door to be the cause, although everything on that switch worked fine. I'm thinking maybe water got into the window switch and caused it to not send power to the seat switch. So the culprit was the driver door window switch.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts