Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I’m currently in the process of buying a Honda Pilot and I wondering if anyone had any suggestions about seat covers since I have three kids under the age of 8. Any suggestions or recommendations will be gladly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’ve been looking for seat covers for quite some time now. But I did not find anything of quality. If you find please share.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Found some 3 yrs ago in Costco which fit nicely in the front. They are wearing out on the side and need replacement. Tried another pair from Costco, same company, different design for the part which goes under seat, and did not fit. Many reported same. Keep looking.. I'm looking @ Amazon and keeping watch in Costco again, given winter coming and may be something else will come along. For back seat, I bought a rear seat cover in Walmart for $8.99. Black, covers seat and back portion fine, but not totally full length in width. I place a cheap (dollar store) shower curtain under it and then seat is protected. The black seat protector is in Walmart in auto dept. These were the best I could come up with w/o going into hawk. Pls. post should you come across something.

·
Registered
109 Posts
You did not specify year. In any case, There are Honda's own covers:

Not cheap, but fit like a glove and quite good. I installed mine when I bought my 2013 Pilot back in 2013, and they held up quite well so far.
I also recently got some Coverking seat covers for a new Subaru via Costco - looks like quality stuff, but only had them for a few weeks.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Leather or cloth? The leather on these is a vinyl coated variety that is extremely durable and easy to clean. We haven't had one in the Pilot or Traverse, both of which have grey vinyl coated leather, and both clean up easily and look great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts