Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No matter what is searched for, "No results found" is all that comes up. Firefox and Edge.

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not saying it isn't me, but no matter what I search, I'm still getting, "No results found." Is it working for anyone else?

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
1,331 Posts
I would have to concur. I typed in Pilot into the search function and go no results. I mean seriously, this is a Honda PILOT forum. The word Pilot has been used one or two times at least.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Search is working fine for me here

funny, 30 minutes ago on 2 other site/forum, the SEARCH wasn't working for me....

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, all's well again. I guess they reconnected the power source.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
1,331 Posts
Wow.....Now when I type in the search term Pilot I get some responses. Who'd ever thunk it on a Pilot Forum. Next thing you know we will be able to edit our own posts after a week instead of getting some goofy message about only being able to edit 10 posts in 7 days or some such nonsense.

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Out again. 😕 C'mon guys, get a new hamster.

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It works, sort of...

About 8 results (0.23 seconds)
For more results from a site, use
Code:
site:www.piloteers.org
as part of your Google search parameters.

For example, enter
Code:
"plplplpl" site:www.piloteers.org
and you get: "plplplpl" site:www.piloteers.org - Google Search

But what's so hard about the site admins springing for a new hamster? Not enough "Premium" memberships sold?

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Imagine if your Pilot behaved this way.

-Search for "brakes"

-No results found

:eek:

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If I had shown that to my kids back in the day when we had hamsters, they would have been inconsolable for weeks.

Like I will be if they don't fix the bloody search on this forum.

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
If I had shown that to my kids back in the day when we had hamsters, they would have been inconsolable for weeks.

Like I will be if they don't fix the bloody search on this forum.
Just don't let your concerns about the (lack of) functionality of the search feature eat you up.

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just don't let your concerns about the (lack of) functionality of the search feature eat you up.
Deal, and don't let editing limitations swallow you whole and completely consume you. :)

But why is such a basic function not working, notwithstanding all their peppy boilerplate?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts