Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone's favorite reply is "Search for it, it has been asked ages ago" but the darn search function keeps puking on me.

Is it me or is it broken for everyone?

I was trying to find out about anyone noticing any speedometer error.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have not been able to get Search to work too...

Furthermore, the View New Posts function has been acting funny too - sometimes I get an error message, sometimes it tells me there are no new posts when there are obviously new posts... :confused:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
everything was broken today, the search, the new posts, reply, edit...happens once in a while. still, no fun when it does.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Yeah I have been getting this message (SEE BELOW) for a few days now. I don't know what the dillio is.

There seems to have been a slight problem with the HONDA PILOT .ORG database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Same thing is happening here! :(

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
everythings broken today....the new posts,searches.everything:3:

·
Admin Du Jour ®
989 Posts
Well, I've tried rebuilding the forum/post counters and the index, to no avail. That exhausts my abilities (which consist of clicking on buttons but no programming skillz). The fix appears to work for all of 10 minutes and then kaboom!

I'll get ahold of admin to let him know it's bwoken.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
TheWorm said:

I'll get ahold of admin to let him know it's bwoken.
I think is more like bokn ;)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Thanks Admin for fixing everything ! :)

On a separate note, I notice that hondapilot.org has a smaller selection of smilies than our sister acuramdx.org site. Any chance we can get some of them in here ?

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
TheWorm said:
...I'll get ahold of admin to let him know it's bwoken.
TheWorm takes a "swing" at fixing the server.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
admin said:
This should be fixed now.

As usual, thank you for your patience!

admin.
Great website! But I've still been having problems. Periodically, the the new posts search doesn't work intermittantly, most recently today, but most of the time it seems to be working now.

For the past month or so the search function does not bring back some threads that it used to and that I know are there. For example, a search on "green vehicle guide" does not bring back anything but I know I started a thread a while back with that in the title (http://www.honda-pilot.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=61784#post61784). I can still get to this thread by searching for another thread, "Emissions Ambiguity," which contains a link to the earlier thread. Strange?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts