Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of post on here about bad dealerships. I thought I would toss out some kudos for the local Honda Dealership here in Wichita,

Bought two vehicles from them. 1st one a 2013 Honda Pilot Touring. The newest one a 2020 Honda Passport Touring. Both times the buying experience has been excellent. No pressure sales tactics. They try to get you into the vehicle you are looking for, and don't try to up sell.

Service department has been excellent as well. They have two service departments, one on each side of town. I generally go to the one near me. Excellent service. I had one issue with the Honda Pilot Nav/radio system. Every once in a while the screen would go blank. Radio worked just no screen. Took it in and they examined the system. I had photos of the screen. Since it happened rarely Honda corporate was hesitant to replace the nav system. When it happened again Schofield took a shot and totally reprogramed the nav system with out corporates blessing. 5 years later it still preformed exactly as it was intended. The final conclusion was a possible glitch in installing the map update.

If your are in Kansas and looking for a quality honda dealer Schofield Honda is an excellent place to go.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
9,283 Posts
🦄 I guess I'm the first to use the forum's unicorn emoji.

Actually, I think I found one here in Montreal, too. Excel Honda.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts