Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys have some ideas for a budget good quality scantool under $200?? I was looking at the blue link I believe it’s called.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
For our years one cannot beat the $15 MVCI interface. It only works with HDS v.2 and vehicles up to 2010 though, so not a good investment if you have newer Hondas or plan to buy eventually.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
The foxwell products you can't beat there is always a sale on black friday may want to keep an eye out for that. for the DIY mechanic the foxwell scanner does just bout everything you need. Every model has different features check out the manufactures website for whats out there these days. My NT650 pro series does both of my pilot years no problems even does my GM stuff too

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I’ve been happy with the Foxwell scanner (NT520 I believe). You do have to purchase software for each vehicle make and those run about $60 a piece. Initial investment is about $180 for scanner and one vehicle make. This scanner reads the vehicle specific codes which is important to me since my generic scanner reported no issues although vehicle specific codes existed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts