Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s been a great 3+ years, but it seems recently I have only been able to spend a very small amount of time here – and contribute even less. This year has thus far been a hectic and stressful one for me as the company I work for is being bought out and I am also rapidly approaching that magic age when I plan to step away from what I have been virtually consumed by for the last 39 years: The Hi Tech Industry.

With that, I say Good-Bye to all the friends I have made here (and also a few enemies, I’m sure).

If anyone has the inclination to contact me, you may PM me – which in turn will trigger an email to me.

Good Luck everyone – and enjoy those Pilots!!!!!

rod

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
you will surely be missed. Guess this was coming :(

Hopefully you can still pop in sometimes and say hi to all here... best of luck with the remaining time with your current company... and enjoy that well earned retirement...

best of luck and enjoy those bikes ;) :p

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
You cant do that....no way!

:D :D :D :D JK;)

Good luck to you and the Mrs on your future endeavours.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Can't believe you are saying goodbye. Please drop by from time to time and say hello. Will miss you. Good luck and best wishes on that change of work (NOT retirement!). If you are ever in the Raleigh NC area, drop by and :7:

Reactions: EmmaScoth555

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
:1: good luck!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
can't believe the cool white ridgeline is leaving us. :mad: Oh well, sure come and see us from time to time. :) Best luck with you.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Best wishes to you in what ever you end up doing. But remember we'll be here..............Hell, why don't you be like Jay and continue to hang around, pop back in occasionally. We'll miss you.

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
colorider, Best Wishes and thanks fo all the time you put in as a moderator and poster. This board is the best because of great people like you!:p

jdeanski, Thank you for the kind words, and all the great stuff you add to the mix here at hp.org.

Let's have a round for everybody, :7: , on Tim's credit card, of course.:p

·
Registered
570 Posts
Colorider-

Best wishes, and certainly drop in from time to time...................

You will certainly be missed!

·
Registered
365 Posts
You'll be missed. Drop by when you can. Thanks for saying goodbye, rather than just fading away...

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Best wishes...chime in from time to time will ya!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Best of luck colorider, I have been retired for 4 years now, sad to say I have not missed working ever! The problem I have and hopefully you will have is, now there are not enough hours in the day to do nothing. :)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Colorider, hate to see you go. I have enjoyed your posts, spiced with senior wit and wisdom. You surely can check in every once in a while and give us an update. I may be one of the minority on the forums who is older than you.

:(

Larry

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Colorider,
You will be greatly missed. I hope you pull a Jay too like jdeanski says. Your input on the Pilot,Ridgeline and motorbikes was tremendous. I will keep in touch and hope you do as well.
Figures I go away for a couple of weeks, and this is the first msg I see! I am not reading anymore.:p

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Colorider Say it ain't so.............:(

by all means, have one on me..............:7:

( Tim==> :headslap: <==Jay )

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
colorider,

you've been a valuable member of the community and your presence will be missed.

Reactions: EmmaScoth555

·
Registered
162 Posts
Colorider: Best luck on your next endeavor. Your insights and comments here on the board will be missed. Enjoy your retirement, you earned it!

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Sorry to hear that we are losing another valued member. Looks like we just have one mod left from the orginal three that started.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
NnnnnnnnnooooooOOOoooooOOooooo!

Motorcycle Man!
I hope you pop in once in a while. Have fun in/on all of your Hondas, this place won't be the same without you :(

Aimee

1 - 20 of 27 Posts