Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I'll post more pictures but, here are a few of them. I wanted you all to see how pretty the gold ornaments are on the Sandstone. Here is a back and front view. Gonna take more pictures and post 'em later today.
I LOVE MY PILOT!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Front view of Sandstone with Gold emblem.

Attachments

·
Registered
389 Posts
That is actually nice, gold emblem on sandstone. Too bad I did not have a chance to see the sandstone in person or I would have bought that color. :10:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Agreed - looks sharp, Copper! I, too, was very interested in the Sandstone but the missus wanted Red Rock Pearl so RRP it was & no regrets. Just the same, love that classy Sandstone color......

vegasdude said:
That is actually nice, gold emblem on sandstone.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I love those...

Gold Emblems.:4: I just left a message for the dealer to put them on my Sandstone when it comes in on 8/28. IMHO they really add class to the Sandstone. I wouldn't like them on all colors; but Sandstone, White, Green and Black should look good.:10:

·
Registered
664 Posts
Nice

Looks good. I see you upgrade the tires already. For those big off-road tires I think you'll be needing some foglights in the lower trim!

(Let the accessory buying begin!)

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Road Trip Pix

Picture of our little Pilot in Yuma, Arizona.
(P.S. - If anyone wants this for a desktop, let me know what resolution you want it in, and I'll send it to you)

Attachments

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
More of same.

Attachments

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: I love those...

copilot said:
Gold Emblems.:4: I just left a message for the dealer to put them on my Sandstone when it comes in on 8/28. IMHO they really add class to the Sandstone. I wouldn't like them on all colors; but Sandstone, White, Green and Black should look good.:10:
Excellent -- you won't regret it Copilot. They really lend an air of class to it. Personally, I think it just completes the look and gives it a hint of elegance.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Great Pics copperpoppy,

Your pilot looks so natural sitting there in the sand.

PS. The gold emblems looks fantastic!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, the pictures turned out pretty good. I love photographing her in all sorts of places. My daughter loves the Pilot - it gives HER a break. :D

Gonna give her a bath today and then I'll take some and put them up. Didn't get a cactus shot yet. Think you and or Thread can take one by a cactus?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Where's the cactus pic?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Re: Road Trip Pix

copperpoppy said:
Picture of our little Pilot in Yuma, Arizona.
(P.S. - If anyone wants this for a desktop, let me know what resolution you want it in, and I'll send it to you)
Did you take your Pilot around to "Buttercup Valley" while you were in the Yuma dunes??

·
Registered
111 Posts
Beautiful Copperpoppy!

We debated between Sandstone and Starlight Silver, and eventually chose the SS because they had one in stock :D and they had a CRV in what they said was the same colour and we didn't like it. It looked more brownish than the pictures you posted. These look great!

Congrats.

---
03 Pilot EX-L SS w/RB
01 Audi S4

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Re: Road Trip Pix

rvehock said:
Did you take your Pilot around to "Buttercup Valley" while you were in the Yuma dunes??
I haven't got a clue where I was.(G) It was only my second time in Yuma and frankly, I got lost - er, geographically uninformed - which is how we actually managed to get these photos.

Wish all my mishaps were this beautiful. :)

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
2k3_nbp said:
Where's the cactus pic?
(whimpering) Okay ... I'll get some, unless I can coerce Tony and Threadhead to take a few pictures.

·
Registered
316 Posts
copperpoppy said:

(whimpering) Okay ... I'll get some, unless I can coerce Tony and Threadhead to take a few pictures.
If you can get a cactus in a pic w/ your Pilot, I'll try to get something like a palm tree, or the Golden Gate Bridge, or something Bay Area-ish.

Maybe we could start a trend and have everyone take a picture of a hometown landmark and their Pilot. That would make helluva photo album.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
2k3_nbp said:

If you can get a cactus in a pic w/ your Pilot, I'll try to get something like a palm tree, or the Golden Gate Bridge, or something Bay Area-ish.

Maybe we could start a trend and have everyone take a picture of a hometown landmark and their Pilot. That would make helluva photo album.
Ohhhhhhhhhh, that WOULD be cool. Let's do it.

·
Registered
465 Posts
"family" photo album

I was on the Blue Ridge Parkway yesterday and thought to myself, "wish I had a camera with me. This would make a great background for a Pilot photo." I only live about 20 minutes from the parkway, so I will have to put that on my to-do list.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'll start the "Family Photo Album" in a new thread. I'll have to use the Yuma picture for now, until I can get a cactus shot. :)

This should be fun!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts