Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody get a sagebrush with the gold emblem package? How does it look? Not sure if it worth the extra $169...Thanks!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Don't do it (in my humble opinion)

I have a Sagebrush Pearl-EX and I have found with the metallic in the paint, that if you go the "chrome" route, you will find that you PILOT just gets better and better looking.

I have the chrome tailpipe extenders on my PILOT and with the chrome PILOT nametag on it - it just looks cleaner.

Now, if you had a white or black PILOT - the gold package would look spectacular.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
DITTO!

I agree... The sagebrush is definitely a chrome trim color. Gold would really clash. Lots of chrome on mine too. Hope to get pics this weekend. :cool:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Stamping foot impatiently...

Sage said:
Hope to get pics this weekend. :cool:
Yes, Sage...it would be about time.;)

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Quoting our buddy CP...

and

tiptoeing away silently. :p

·
Registered
494 Posts
is95aus ,

Copperpoppy has it. She likes it. Check the gallery for picts.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Tony said:
is95aus ,

Copperpoppy has it. She likes it. Check the gallery for picts.
Just in case you didn't know Tony was kidding... you were kidding, right? :(
CopperPoppy has a Sandstone... :)

·
Registered
494 Posts
Oops sorry wrong color. Must have been that long day at work. :twak:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Don't worry Tony, I was about to give the same advice, and insert the thread to Copperpoppy's pictures.

Don't tell anyone, but I have accidentally called mine Sagebrush a time or two. I think because the two colors I had to choose from were Sandstone and Sagebrush, and initially I chose Sagebrush until they realized that it had already been claimed by an internet buyer. (Hows that for a short story made long?)

·
Registered
698 Posts
Sage said:
Just in case you didn't know Tony was kidding... you were kidding, right? :( CopperPoppy has a Sandstone... :)
(laughing) I love this thread.

Tony's just teasing me, I'm sure, since I didn't go to the Pilot meet. We need to have another one of them soon, me thinks.

And I swear I'll go.

Anyway, I would agree that the Sagebrush wouldn't look too hot with the gold. I think the black and sage just shout for the chrome. I saw a black one dressed in all chrome and it was magnificent. If I still lived in a cooler area, I might've gotten black. Seriously. I'd LOVE to see a sage the same way.

Bet it would be gorgeous.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Re: DITTO!

Sage said:
I agree... The sagebrush is definitely a chrome trim color. Gold would really clash. Lots of chrome on mine too. Hope to get pics this weekend. :cool:
Come on Sage. While we'll still young.(G) :jester:

Either that or I'm starting an ugly rumor that you don't really have a Pilot - just a computer with high speed access.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts