Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone need to see some pics of Sagebrush? Let me know.
Dealer here has a EX Sagebrush on the lot which I saw on Saturday.
Looks like a dark charcoal/greenish type mix. Kind of hard to figure.
I can grab my digicam and snap some pics today if you are interested. Not sure if the little woman would accept it instead of holding out for Silver.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yes. As NIKE would say. "Just Do It". :p

·
Registered
664 Posts
It's been two hours and you still don't have pics! (kidding)

I think a lot of this forum has been waiting to see Sage Brush in color, other than the sales brochure.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Slider71

It's one o'clock...we're waiting.:12:

I guess that it was a short trip from the assembly line to Rochester.

Good looking out!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, I'm going already! I should have taken them Sunday, when the dealer was closed....now they'll think I'm some wierdo! :D
For those in the Rochester area, the dealer is Dick Ide (tell me you'd drive around with that name on your $30K truck!)

·
Registered
592 Posts
LOL. Include that in your pre-delivery checklist to have them remove the dealer plates before you sign the papers :2:

slider71 said:
Ok, I'm going already! I should have taken them Sunday, when the dealer was closed....now they'll think I'm some wierdo! :D
For those in the Rochester area, the dealer is Dick Ide (tell me you'd drive around with that name on your $30K truck!)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Wow, the sagebrush is out??? Pics, we need pics fast. Good pics. Pics that accurately show the color....

Did you think the color was nice?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Minor Setback

I left my USB cable at work! I got the pics...and some good reference shots of it compared to a Black one next to it, and a new Teal CRV on the other side. My impression is that it looks kinda murky...I took the pics at 4pm and it was plenty sunny out...and the truck itself wasn't overly dirty, but the color is rather hard to tell. My secondary impression is that once people see it ...well, I think it will be the first color in the Pilot portfolio to be discontinued or replaced. It doesn't seem to have the "shine" or snap as the other colors.

I'll run into work first thing tomorrow AM....PROMISE they will be up here by 8 AM EST!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Excuses excuses ... :D

·
Registered
664 Posts
Whew!

I thought the lynching was going to be ugly.:D

·
Registered
340 Posts
Someone posted some pix on 'the other' pilot forum. I was surprised how dark it was. Not at all like the picture from Honda. The best description he could give (not mine) was gun metal grey with a hint of green.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Would someone please post a link to "the other" honda pilot forum? I have no idea where that is. I really would like to see pictures of the sage brush color. Thanks!

Ben

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got Em!

Here We go!

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Another...

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Note...this is a black Pilot under the plastic next to it...

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Teal CRV next to it shows how much darker Sagebrush is....

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
again

Attachments

1 - 20 of 78 Posts