Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there is anyone who owns a Sage color Pilot, please help. If you have pictures or could point me in the direction where to find pics, I would greatly appreciate it. I JUST CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND WHAT COLOR TO CHOOSE!!! HELP!!!!!

I'm also trying to work out a deal with my dealership for an EX model, and I'm also taking ideas for what to offer. I'd like any help you could offer. Thanks.

·
Registered
123 Posts
You can search for sagebrush pearl on this forum . Or how about checking it out on www.honda.com . I am not sure what kind of pictures you are looking for ? :confused: . And about deals it all depends where you are buying ..again :confused: ..Whatever great choice :29:

·
Registered
74 Posts
GREEN

Just keep in mind, the Sagebrush is NOT as green as the Honda website makes you believe.

Unless it is in direct sunlight, it looks mostly dark gray.

Of course, I have a Sagebrush and I love it.

Personally, I can't stand the Evergreen. No offense to those that like it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THANK YOU BOTH FOR YOUR REPLIES. I NOTICE BOTH OF YOU HAVE SAGE PILOTS, BUT DO YOU HAVE PICTURES OF THEM? IF SO, I'D LOVE TO SEE THEM. IT WOULD HELP IN MY DIFFICULT DECISION. THANKS!!!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Tigg2418 said:
THANK YOU BOTH FOR YOUR REPLIES. I NOTICE BOTH OF YOU HAVE SAGE PILOTS, BUT DO YOU HAVE PICTURES OF THEM? IF SO, I'D LOVE TO SEE THEM. IT WOULD HELP IN MY DIFFICULT DECISION. THANKS!!!
stop yelling (CAPS)!!!;)

They'll get you some pictures, I'm sure.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Tigg2418 said:
PLEASE SEND ME A NICE NEW DIGITAL CAMERA (Preferably 3 Megapixel) AND I'LL GET YOU PICTURES PRONTO!

Seriously, check out the gallery, there's got to be some there.

·
Registered
160 Posts
sage brush pearl

Tigg2418 said:
from the honda website:2:

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hmmm....let me speak for the few EVERGREEN owners on this site......:D

Keep in mind though, this was taken with a $50 digital camera :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you very much to those that took the time to post pictures of their own Pilots.

To Crispy.....your digital camera is on the way. Hope you enjoy it.

To Pilot4Biking....I think we need to grow up a little bit and not be so anal about who writing in caps...who's "Yelling", etc. I'm assuming you are an adult?? You added absolutely nothing to my post, so thank you!!

If anyone else has actual pictures of their Sage Pilots, I would appreciate it. I have noticed that the Honda sites do not give you a true picture of what the color actually is. Color is a tough decision and I'd like any help you can give. Thanks again.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Tigg2418 said:
Thank you very much to those that took the time to post pictures of their own Pilots.

[ S N I P P E D ]

What about those of us who posted pictures of other people's Pilots??? :p :D :p :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kemosabe,
After posting all those pictures of other people's Pilots....I want to see your 2003 Honda Pilot EX-L RES Sandstone Metallic!!

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Tigg2418 said:
To Pilot4Biking....I think we need to grow up a little bit and not be so anal about who writing in caps...who's "Yelling", etc. I'm assuming you are an adult?? You added absolutely nothing to my post, so thank you!!
First, when asking people to do you a favor, it is customary (and more productive) to be polite. Writing in caps is considered yelling. Which is generally not considered polite.

Second, Pilot4Biking was actually doing you a favor... many people tend not to read posts written in all caps because they find them annoying and hard to read. And when you put out a request for help, don't you want as many people to read it as possible?

Third, get the Sage. It's purdy. :p

Play nice now, okay?

·
Registered
725 Posts
As a SBP-EX Owner.....

I have to say the Sagebrush Pearl color is probably the best one of all the colors Honda offers for the PILOT.

I would say the "outdoor" picture of the PILOT on Honda's website is probably the "dead on" picture that captures the nuance's of this amazingly flexible color.

It does look like a dark grey, but depending on the light, it can look very green and I've even had people tell my mine looks like a blue color when the lighting is just right.

If you are going back and forth on whether to get the SBP - it should be a slam dunk - JUST DO IT - YOU'LL NEVER REGRET IT!!!

PILOTinginCO
Sagebrush Pearl-EX
Parker, CO

1 - 20 of 39 Posts