Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAS ANYONE SPOTTED ONE YET? MY DEALER IN THE SOUTHWEST CHICAGOLAND AREA SAID THEY WERE GETTING ONE EARLY THIS WEEK.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Better...more accurate pics...of the sage are located further down the thread. An owner pasted a couple of links.

Dallas

·
Registered
6 Posts
TGAUSSELIN,

I am also in the Chicago Area and I recieved my Sage Brush Pearl EXL on 8/15. I have spotted one other Sage Brush Pearl in the Northern Suburbs this past week.

·
Registered
6 Posts
So far so good. I really like the color, but the color really doesnt look like anything in the brochure. I'm in the Northern Burbs. I had a hard time with the dealers in the Northern Burbs and bought the car up in the Milwaukee Area. I bought the first Sagebrush Pearl that they recieved.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'VE GOT SOME GUY AT NAPLETON HONDA IN OAK LAWN WHO'S BUGGING THE SH%T OUT OF ME. I TOLD HIM I HAD TO GET RID OF MY LEASE IN 4 MONTHS FIRST. I JUST WANTED TO SEE THE COLOR. HE YELLED AT ME WHEN I DIDN'T COME IN ON THE DAY THEY GOT A SAGE BRUSH. HOW WAS YOUR EXPERIENCE IN WISCONSIN? I TAKE IT YOU GOT YOURS IN KENOSHA OF 94?

·
Registered
6 Posts
TGAUSSELIN

My buying experience was fair. The whole experience wasn't great, but I know how hot the Pilots are now. I am still glad that i didn't buy from any of the dealers in the Northern Burbs. I ended up buying from Frank Gentile Honda in Racine, Wi. I would definatly look at the Sagebrush in person before you put a deposit down. Like I said before, the color is different than in the brochure.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Ok... back to the Sage Brush.

What a great color. We took our Sandstone Pilot in to have the towing package installed. (they finally have the transmission coolers in). I saw my first one over at Arrowhead Honda today. An LX model, already sold. It was locked so we couldn't see the interior, but from what we saw it looked beautiful.

Congratulations to all of you Sagebrush owners, a great choice.

BUT, Sandstone is still our favorite.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
A neighbor, a few houses down just bought one ... Initially, I was unimpressed with the color, having only seen it in pictures, but it's pretty nice. Although, I do think the beige interior would look better in the Sagebrush than the grey does. In fact I think the beige interior would look better in my Nighthawk Black Pearl than the grey as well. Perhaps next year.

PrG

·
Registered
180 Posts
We've received many compliments on our Sagerbrush. As a matter of fact after comparing it to a Granite Green Ody, we now officially like it better then Granite Green.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've had my Sage Brush EX-L for about a month now. Without a doubt, the number one comment I get is "wow, what a cool color." Not a single negative when it comes to the color of my Pilot.:)

·
Registered
486 Posts
something for everyone.

Just took delivery of my Sagebrush yesterday and I like the color very much. Maybe it's me but I see green in the color and find it very close to the 'centerfold' picture in the brochure, only with more metallic.

I would of rather had grey than fern with it but that's okay. On the flip side I like it much better than the beige which has too much yellow(mustard) in it for my tastes.

I parked the Sagebrush half in the sun and half in the shade and that's where you can really see the multi-color cameleon effect. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
173 Posts
O.K. MDX... so where are the PICTURES???

(group chant: We want pictures... We want pictures... We want...)

:2:

·
Registered
664 Posts
(group chant: We want pictures... We want pictures... We want...)
Let the chant contiue.....I saw a Sage in my company parkng lot and thought it was more Deep grey with a heck of a lot of sparkle in the paint. As far as a color goes it's wild.

·
Registered
698 Posts
banningjr said:
Let the chant contiue.....I saw a Sage in my company parkng lot and thought it was more Deep grey with a heck of a lot of sparkle in the paint. As far as a color goes it's wild.
Still haven't seen a Sage in the wild yet (wild sage?) but, my salesman told me that it is BEAUTIFUL.

I am looking forward to seeing one. Even a PICTURE will do. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts