Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
HMMMMM

Don't know how those that have one would reply as our is White. But it seems the one that was at the dealership was a sort of dark green metalis with a hint of silver depending on how the light hit it. If that helps...

Don:confused:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
kind of like GUN METAL;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Well I can tell you what mine looks like. To me it appears to be dark grey, however when the sun is shining you can see hints and glints of green. It's a great color.

·
Registered
138 Posts
jtbmoore said:
This may be a dumb question but is sage brush pearl like a dark green or a dark grey.

Thanks
Both! It looks like a dark green or grey color depending on the light. When it's dirty it looks two tone.. :2:

·
Registered
48 Posts
If you go to the photo gallery and look under Sagacious! you will see some great photos of the sagebrush pearl. Up close and under the right light conditions you will even see flecks of blue in the paint. I have sagebrush and love the color....

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Not a dumb question at all, oddly enough. The ones I've seen looked dark green in bright daylight, and more grey under low light.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Just another one of them amazing colors they come up with year after year. Much like the Horizon Grey color of the '95 Civic, people will call it different colors all the time...keeps 'em guessing.:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
196 Posts
jtbmoore said:
This may be a dumb question but is sage brush pearl like a dark green or a dark grey.

Thanks
A: Yes.

Check out this thread.

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
RUMINT has it that Honda realized the mistake they made by choosing a color that changes depending on the conditions so it plans on renaming the Sage Brush Pearl for the 2004 Pilot to Karma Chameleon...

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts