Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
a2Pilot said:
It seems to me several colors look different under various light conditions. Redrock, Evergreen and especially Sagebrush take on different looks. It's kinda neat that way!:)
I beg to diifer .... One of the reason I went with Redrock was that it does not appear different under the various light conditions ... I have a Civic in Vintage Plum Pearl and I was tired of its "chameleon" like color ... That's why I went with Red in the first place .... "Red Rocks" ... :29:

·
Registered
311 Posts
ksraja - Your RRP paint must be from a different lot than whats on my Pilot as ours changes with different lighting conditions. In very general terms, ours appears to be more maroon with less light and more candy apple red with more light, especially bright sunlight. I'm not sure we would have picked RRP had we seen the color in other than bright sunlight but, to late now.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sage Pilot

Sage EX-L with running boards and a new Zymol wax job. Taking advantage of this 65 degree January weather.

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Thanx lambdamuxer and pcbeck, I am getting close now and just needed a little fix to keep me going,until next week when i get mine.
I can't believe I hadn't seen these pics before now,great shots.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts