Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
She's a beauty! Isn't Sage a great color?! I have the same one and model, but the dealer made a mistake and added the Gold emblem package. After initial reservations, it has really grown on me (contrary to what most Sage owners on this board believe). Enjoy!

·
Registered
28 Posts
sweet ride and pics:4:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Nice pictures

How did you get that last picture elevated? Have you compared the rear compartment with that LX470 owner? They'll be surprised how much betterh the Pilot is back there. The Pilot has better usable cargo space and is easier to use the seats.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Nice pics, lambdamuxer!

Hope you enjoy her!! :2:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ferdball: My neighbors lot has a gradient and has a cable/telephone curbside box. I used that for the elevation :)

Yeah, the LX470 owner was surprised to see how much space this baby has!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Looks just like mine as well. There are at least 2 in Raliegh now!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I just love that color!!!:10:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks for the pics

lambdamuxer,

Thanks for posting your pictures of you Pilot. My husband and I didn't initially care for the Sage Brush pearl color as it was shown on the Honda web site. But after veiwing your pictures, we agreed to purchase our Sage Brush Pearl Pilot un seen from a dealer an hour away. We just took delivery on our Pilot this evening and are extremely delighted with the color. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pilot's wife:

Congrats! Isn't sage a great color!
Glad I could be of help.

Enjoy!

lambdamuxer

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hard to tell actual color

We're debating what color to get.

Is the Sage Brush Pearl closer to?
Grey
Green
Charcoal

From looking at the brochure and these pictures, it looks like a grey with a touch of green. Then other places it looks more green than grey.

We're trying to decide between:
Sage Brush
Nighthawk Black
Starlight Silver
Taffeta White

Thoughts?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Umpire

The Sagebrush appears as grey, green or charcoal at different times of day and different lighting. It also appears different colors to different people. I kind of like this effect. It is just a great color, whatever that color is.

Bill

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
It seems to me several colors look different under various light conditions. Redrock, Evergreen and especially Sagebrush take on different looks. It's kinda neat that way!:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts