Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
accessories. Does anyone (Tim) know if and/or when Honda will make saddle colored cargo trays, all weather mats etc for the new Sandstone?:confused:

·
Registered
509 Posts
copilot said:
accessories. Does anyone (Tim) know if and/or when Honda will make saddle colored cargo trays, all weather mats etc for the new Sandstone?:confused:
At this time, to the best of my knowledge, they are only offering the cargo tray and the all-weather mats in black. I did see an aftermarket cargo tray in tan the other day at:

http://www.suvxccessory.com/xccessory/2003-honda-pilot.html

I'm sure there will be all sort of aftermarket accessories that come in tan. I think I'm going with the Honda ones. The black doesn't bother me that much, especially on the cargo tray.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I have the saddle interior in my Evergreen Pearl Pilot and have the black tray in the back. It's looks fine. In fact, I think a beige one would show all the scuffs, dirt, scratches, etc.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have saddle/dark beige color floor mats which I purchased at Pep Boys for my previous vehicle . They match almost exactly the saddle interior in my Evergreen EX-L and the fit is just enough to keep the carpet clean.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for--

all of your responses. I wouldn't mind the black cargo tray at all; but there is a lot of snow and crud here in the winter and I would like some of those all-season mats. I just prefer the beige for the mats. I imagine some-one will eventually make some after market, I just hope it's before winter. If not I can go to PeP Boys like was suggested.:D

·
Registered
698 Posts
Scotchgard is a Godsend

PMJI but no matter what you do to protect your carpet, there is NOTHING like a healthy dose of Scotchgard while she is still new and fresh, to insure that your carpets and other interior cloth, stay nice and clean.

When I brought my 1998 Accord with its lovely ivory interior, the minute I arrived home with it, I immediately Scotchgarded everything cloth-related in it; carpet, seats, door inserts and headliner. To this day, the interior is pristine - and we HAVE had some boo-boo's with it. But, a damp soapy rag cleans it right up.

I am planning on getting the cargo tray too, but I can assure you, it will be resting on carpeting that has been heavily Scotchgarded and protected.

Just my two cents...

:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts