Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've gotten the S-VCM and installed it, it still feels as though the cylinders are activating and deactivating, as though I don't have the device, the ECO light doesn't come on . I commute 50 miles one way, and later in the commute I don't feel it, I say maybe a third of the drive. I've checked with the heater off and music off. I can feel it and also hear it if listen hard, bc of outside road noise. I've also had the motor mounts checked and one dealer says it is failing, and the dealership that I bought it from says it has a little play but still within specs. it happens throughout range's of speed. any Ideals of what is going on? being as I can't have to car checked with the s-vcm installed, and having it uninstalled will mask the problem, so I am coming to you guys for HELP

Also, I want to get a diagnostic for the piston and rings, and the service advisor says that there is a recall on that and will do, if it has a code, so when I think about that, if I have any misfired spark plugs, to have the recall done is to ask, them to call regional to see if they will honor the recall.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts