Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Ridgeline BE
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had the VCMuzzler II on our '13 Odyssey for 5-10k miles, and took it off when we traded it in. Then I bought 2 S-VCM controllers (1 sold) and had them on the new Odyssey and Ridgeline for awhile, but took them off as I decided they were both under warranty and I will let it roll as is.

VC Muzzler II with red and blue resistors, $50 shipped

Wood Font Electric blue Automotive tire Auto part Font Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Parallel Automotive design

S-VCM Controller, $75 each shipped. - SOLD

Wood Electrical wiring Cable Wire Electrical supply

·
Registered
2019 EXL AWD
204 Posts
Had the VCMuzzler II on our '13 Odyssey for 5-10k miles, and took it off when we traded it in. Then I bought 2 S-VCM controllers (1 sold) and had them on the new Odyssey and Ridgeline for awhile, but took them off as I decided they were both under warranty and I will let it roll as is.

VC Muzzler II with red and blue resistors, $50 shipped

View attachment 152639 View attachment 152640

S-VCM Controller, $75 each shipped. - 1 left

View attachment 152638
The whole purpose is to prevent problems down the road.

·
Registered
2018 Ridgeline BE
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I understand that, but I have not seen any issues with the newest gen like there were with previous. For some it is peace of mind, I was in that camp especially on previous Ody, but with current Ody and RL I can't even tell when it kicks on and off. Plus I doubt we keep either of the two much longer than warranty.

·
Registered
2019 EXL AWD
204 Posts
I understand that, but I have not seen any issues with the newest gen like there were with previous. For some it is peace of mind, I was in that camp especially on previous Ody, but with current Ody and RL I can't even tell when it kicks on and off. Plus I doubt we keep either of the two much longer than warranty.
Gotcha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts