Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that this has been discussed before but does anybody know where I can get these lights from. I tried ebay but no luck. Does anybody know of a website where I can order these rear fog lights? I know they were only in pilots from Russia and UK.

·
Registered
122 Posts
You need to find a Russian you can trust. They can only be ordered from a Honda dealer in Russia or the Ukraine and they do not ship to the states. I had to pay this person, they purchased it, had it shipped to there mother’s house in Russia. She had to then ship it to the states, to his house and he would then bring it to me. I purchased the rear fog lenses, the Russian rear bumper trim and I took a chance on the rear fog light switch. 0FFF7763-B2BB-4F6A-B848-EA79A65CDF8D.jpeg

·
Registered
122 Posts
Here is the info.
Fog light 1 34401SZAR02
Fog light 2 34451SZAR01
Turn signal stalk with rear fog light switch 35255SZAR01
Rear bumper trim 71502SZAR50

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a friend that's from Ukraine I'm going to ask him if he can do me the favor. Also, around how much you payed for the fog lights to buy and have them shipped here. I have a 2013 Pilot and that rear lower trim from the 09-12 Pilots looks better with the fogs in my opinion than the 12-15. Are they interchangable?

·
Registered
122 Posts
They are interchangeable. The rear bumpers on the 09-15 Pilots have the holes and everything in them already. The American bumper trim covers it up. Just take a look at the back of your rear bumper and you will see.
I don’t remember what the shipping cost me but the fog lights, rear trim and rear fog switch cost me 23,262rur.

Also I want to point out the rear fogs are just the lenses, no wiring. I couldn’t find that at all. I believe the rear fogs take the same bulb socket as the front turn signal and there isn’t any wiring back there. I was hoping to come up with a non-destructive way to tap into the trailer harness and light them with the tail lights and not brake.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Have you thought about the front bumper trim that was standard on Middle East pilots and optional on RU/UA models?

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Have you thought about the front bumper trim that was standard on Middle East pilots and optional on RU/UA models?
Pics?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think ive seen the front bumper trim on pictures online. Do you know anything about the front bumper cover from Russia and Ukraine that have the little tabs that rise to clean the headlights. Just like the BMW's and Benzes have here in the states? I would love to have one its different from the plain ones we have here in the states.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I know what you are talking about but I don’t know what would be involved to get and install all the hardware. The pilots over there also had heated middle row seat and adjustable headlights.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Ok that's the trim they did offer with the pre-facelift 2nd gen but stopped offering in the US with the post-facelift second gen.

Yea, if it were available I'd get it for ours.

·
Registered
2 Posts
WOW...your Pilot looks amazing. I wanted to get mines black but we came across a gray one for a good price and millage and my wife and i decided to go with it. I still need to get some accesories like the moon roof visor, Window visors, and the fender trims.The rear fog lights i want really bad.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know what you are talking about but I don’t know what would be involved to get and install all the hardware. The pilots over there also had heated middle row seat and adjustable headlights.
Side question: What wheel/tire combo is that? What size tires? It looks lowered, yes? And, it looks really good!

Reactions: MZX

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thank you. I miss read the post about the bumper trim. 09-11 are not interchangeable with 12-15. Just google replacement rear bumpers by age and you will see. The rear fogs however are the same shape and everything.

My pilot is not lowered. Those are just 20’s. It’s a touring so I only went up two inches. The rims and tires are wider than the OEM and sit close to the edge of the fender, making the pilot handle much better. The outside diameter of the tires are the same as the OEM so suspension travel isn’t impeded and there were no changes needed for the speedometer. So the outside diameter of the rim increased by 2 inches making the inside diameter of the tire increase by 2 inches. Outside diameter of the tire remained the same. So my ride is a little tougher.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I see South Carolina tags... I say you sell your Pilot to get something newer and I'll drive on down and buy up the bumper trims, taillights and rear bumper from you...

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Thank you. I miss read the post about the bumper trim. 09-11 are not interchangeable with 12-15. Just google replacement rear bumpers by age and you will see. The rear fogs however are the same shape and everything.

My pilot is not lowered. Those are just 20’s. It’s a touring so I only went up two inches. The rims and tires are wider than the OEM and sit close to the edge of the fender, making the pilot handle much better. The outside diameter of the tires are the same as the OEM so suspension travel isn’t impeded and there were no changes needed for the speedometer. So the outside diameter of the rim increased by 2 inches making the inside diameter of the tire increase by 2 inches. Outside diameter of the tire remained the same. So my ride is a little tougher.
Those rims ..chevy rims ?

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Canada - heated steering wheel heated everything ..better trim interior
Europe- Better everything more mod options
US- were are so screwed

1 - 20 of 44 Posts