Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
interesting stuff from the article...

"We expect our customers to be achievers who want to show off their success and follow the fashion set by Hollywood actors, or successful people who hunt and need to travel across difficult terrain," GM's regional marketing manager Pawel Widel told Reuters.

"It will be a very unique car in Russia and Arnold Schwarzenegger is its icon, so it's a very strong and masculine image," he added. Tough-guy actor Schwarzenegger drove a Hummer H1, the predecessor of the current model.

Widel said that the car sells for between $50,000 and $60,000 in the United States but Avtotor Chairman Vladimir Shcherbakov said the Hummer H2 would sell for $85,000 to $110,000 in Russia.
:2:

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
ramirami said:

[ S N I P P E D ]

"It will be a very unique car in Russia and Arnold Schwarzenegger is its icon, so it's a very strong and masculine image," he added. Tough-guy actor Schwarzenegger drove a Hummer H1, the predecessor of the current model.

[ S N I P P E D ]

Another tough-guy actor, Sean Connery, also drove a Hummer H1 in the movie "The Rock" as he (a former Alcatraz prison inmate) was being chased by FBI (chemical) agent Nicolas Cage through the streets of San Francisco... :4: :17:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
kemosabe said:

Another tough-guy actor, Sean Connery, also drove a Hummer H1 in the movie "The Rock" as he (a former Alcatraz prison inmate) was being chased by FBI (chemical) agent Nicolas Cage through the streets of San Francisco... :4: :17:
but hes not the governor of california.....:D

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
kemosabe said:

True! But I forgot to include the Sir in his name... :p

Sir Sean Connery:
agreed...and they can use "from russia with love" in the advertising...

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts