Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The problem is I did check the fuses that refers to running lights in the manual, however unless I'm checking the wrong fuse the running light are not working. When I unlock or lock the door the lights would normally flash and now they do not. I assume it uses the same running light circuit when you lock or unlock the SUV. Is there a fuse name or number that I am overlooking that I need to check. All of the other lights are working fine. I appreciate any help that I can get.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Do you have an aftermarket alarm/remote? Mine flashes those lights only with multiple presses of the factory remote buttons, FWIW.

Do the running lights work correctly with the headlights? If so, .and. you have an aftermarket remote/alarm, look for the fuse in the remote/alarm.

Parking lights main fuse is 19 (20A) in the under-dash fuse & relay panel, and the circuit after the MICU relay is protected by fuse 15 (10A) in that same fuse/relay panel. 15 Usually opens before 19 on a wiring fault, so be sure to check both fuses.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have an aftermarket alarm/remote? Mine flashes those lights only with multiple presses of the factory remote buttons, FWIW.

Do the running lights work correctly with the headlights? If so, .and. you have an aftermarket remote/alarm, look for the fuse in the remote/alarm.

Parking lights main fuse is 19 (20A) in the under-dash fuse & relay panel, and the circuit after the MICU relay is protected by fuse 15 (10A) in that same fuse/relay panel. 15 Usually opens before 19 on a wiring fault, so be sure to check both fuses.
Thanks bob I will check this morning and let you know.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks bob I will check this morning and let you know.
Well Bob it was the #15 fuse that was blown and the replace LED's , one had a short so I replaced it and the fuse. Thanks very much for your help, all is good now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts