Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about a group buy for the running boards ... ?

PrG

·
Registered
27 Posts
running board group buy

If the request makes it through "admin" you could add me to the list if interested parties. These running boards are the accessory that I need the most.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So how does one go through admin ...

How many folks needed for a group buy ...

PrG

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK

I've PM'd and posted and still no answer back reference running boards ... what gives ... are we dealin here ... you've got my business for now ... all I need is a reply ...

PrG :confused:

·
Registered
120 Posts
running boards

My Pilot is at least 5 weeks away. If the price holds up until the end of August, I will probably order a set.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Pictures

Does anybody have any pictures of their Pilots with running boards or side steps?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Hey augie_chang, I'm pretty sure Tim's price includes the shipping. I'm assuming that is anywhere, at least in the lower 48.

Does anyone know what's up with this group buy? I don't see it listed in the group buys area, but I see that several people have pm'd admin.

Did we get a thumbs up or thumbs down?

Tim, per your e-mail suggestion, you can count me in on this one too!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm looking to purchase running boards as well. The best price I've seen is at 4hondaparts.com for $387.04 (not including shipping). If Tim can match or beat that price, I'd be in. Although I don't expect delivery of the Sagebrush until Sept.:(

1 - 20 of 74 Posts