Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this web site not long ago, and just got my pilot. I don't know how to start a new group buy, or if it's still possible to start one. Anyone interested in a running board? Thanks.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I am in

I missed last round.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
I will be interested too....but what would be the price ? I have seen them at around $394 on the internet.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I may be interested it all depends on the total price.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'll answer some questions, since I started another thread. You need to ask the moderator ([email protected]) to start the Group Buy for you, he will do it. The price I believe should be around $384 with shipping. I will also join once the GB becomes active.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
eugene, we should send an email to [email protected] to start the group at hondauraworld.com? We have already got 6 ppl here. how many is the minimum? 10? Does the price 384 include shipping? I thought hondauraworld.com always ships free with $2 handling fee. I will email [email protected] to initiate the group buy, is that Tim?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi, Tim, I sent an email to [email protected] for the group buy. Not sure if you got it or not.

However, I just browsed hondaucraworld.com, and noticed the price on running board is increased from $427.7 to $440 today. Same thing for the current group buy cross-bar, it is now $147.29, and the group buy of cross-buy is still $120.51 and based on 10% off old price $133.9? What will be our group buy price on the running board now?

The $384 price eugene mentioned is based on yesterday's price.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks like after increase we are at $440-10% + $2 handling = $398,
still better than anywhere I could find, and only $12 more than before (with handling). So, I would probably go for it.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Cheaper

I found my OEM Running Boards on eBay from Anthony @ Phil Bachman Honda. It cost me $ 345 + $ 35 shipping. Only $ 380 total, and I they were delivered within 2 days.

The number is (866) 762-8293, and they sell on eBay under the name hondaaccessories.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sorry, have to take me off the list

Sorry, couldn't wait any longer, wife wants it now. So I ordered through PB Honda. Have to take my name off the list.

·
Registered
11 Posts
don't know how this works

Just got my Pilot today.

Pretty sure I need side steps or running boards.

Two questions:

1) Are these hard to install?

2) How do group buys work? What do I
do?

Sorry if these simple questions are in a FAQ
somewhere. I looked, but did not find.

:(

·
Registered
9,190 Posts
Re: don't know how this works

cphelanmn said:
Just got my Pilot today.

Pretty sure I need side steps or running boards.

Two questions:

1) Are these hard to install?

2) How do group buys work? What do I
do?

Sorry if these simple questions are in a FAQ
somewhere. I looked, but did not find.

:(
cphelanmn: if you do a search on running boards, you'll find a couple of threads where people who did their own install said it wasn't too bad at all (depending on how mechnically inclined you are). If you're interested, thenjust say, "Count me in" and that's it!! :4:

Here is one thread: Running boards installation question

·
Registered
11 Posts
what if I don't want to install

Ok. I looked at the installation threads.
I don't think I want to do this. Does that mean
I have to buy the running boards from my
local Honda dealer? Or can I buy through here
and get a dealer to install them?

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts