Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have sent a Message to Tim so he will let us know how to order running boards. Thanks to everyone that is participating.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Running Board

I joined the GB for the running boards and still need instruction how to proceed. I guess I will call Tim first thing on Monday morning.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Tim,
On top of the page honda-pilot.org menu, click on 'group buys' and it'll lead to "Current Group Buys" for Running Boards. There are 13 count now and I'm not sure how this work. It's still waiting for your instruction or the admin. Check it out Tim.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi guys, I'm also interested in the GB for running boards.
I guess that would make 14.
Please, also let me know what the next step is. Thanks

·
Registered
152 Posts
Tim,
It seems that the expiration date for the running boards GB is 2-22-2003. When I joined last friday, there were 8 people on there and now there are 13 counts now. If this GB is not valid, shall we start another one from this point on?

Looks like there are 3 counts as of this thread;
- KM1.8T
- kippy95
- RickB

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
GB screw up by your admin

Ok, I did it, I screwed up this group buy. What I did is I copied this group buy from the one that ran back in July, but forgot to clear all users that joined it. I just did, and as of right now, we have 5 people, not 13. My apologies, will not happen again :rolleyes:

So far, the following members joined:

kippy95, fup, snrmaurer, idr, lalo212

·
Registered
45 Posts
I added my name to the Group Buy. It now says we have six.

Mike

·
Registered
152 Posts
Instruction please.

What happen to all the instruction on how to initial a Group Buy? I would like to start a few GB and wondering what I should do first. Please advise Tim or Daniel. Thanks.

·
Registered
152 Posts
As of 01/27/03, we now have 10 members.

We now have 10 members for the Running Boards Group Buys.

1. kippy95
2. fup
3. snrmaurer
4. idr
5. lalo212
6. KM1.8T
7. RickB
8. IU_Fan
9. DougBok
10. bielen

Tim, we're waiting for your instuction to make the purchase. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
Here's what we'll do.....we will run the buy through Friday around 4PM EST, because we're going to be doing the website changeover to the new Hondacuraworld site on Feb 1st. We'll process orders for the group buy on the Hondacuraworld site only because a lot of people try to get through and can't on the phone.

My stock of running boards is very limited, so please bear in mind that your orders will be shipped out next week Monday for them.

I'll make the changeover to the Hondacuraworld site in approximately 30 minutes.

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
Re: Instruction please.

kippy95 said:
What happen to all the instruction on how to initial a Group Buy? I would like to start a few GB and wondering what I should do first. Please advise Tim or Daniel. Thanks.
This is why group buys get to be a pain, because the setup and execution seem to be confusing for everyone involved, myself included. I had done monthly specials, but group buys here seem to be so popular, that I decided to continue doing it on this site only.

With the new Hondacuraworld site coming up online Feb 1st, we're going to implement some changes, not immediately, but within the next month or so. What I'll do is post a coupon code that will be entered in the transaction to get the special price posted.....I'll try to make it as easy as possible. The new site will also have a "specials" section, which I may make password enabled, and then post the password here each month....I haven't decided.

·
Registered
152 Posts
So, in the mean time, can I start start a few group buys within this thread such as fog lights, tow package, auto mirror, cargo cover, and wood trims?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts