Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok just wanted to add my pics to the collection:

Silver EX L RES Pilot with running boards, auto mirror, rear splash guards, fogs, all weather mats, and Weather Tech hood deflector. Cargo Organizer coming soon from the group buy.

By the way no whistles and no drilling required for the Weather Tech hood deflector. Uses holes already available in the hood. I like the shape/looks of this one compared to the Form Fit/Perfect Fit ones.

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also put a back seat protector cuz my daughter likes to kick up on the seat all the time. I also use the Prince Lionheart seat protector. I found it to be a tad too short on the back rest to provide full protection so I punched two holes in it and slid the head rest through it to hold it in place.

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here's a shot of the lionheart seat protector held in place by the head rest.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
rufio...looks awesome...congratulations...again

Are those the OEM fog lights (and wothout the lower trip right? )

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Beautiful!

Your Pilot looks GREAT, Rufio!!

Nice neighborhood too! :29:

·
Registered
144 Posts
hey rufio

Ploit looks great> have a question. Did you install the fogs yourself or did the dealer do it? if so, what was the degree of difficulty? 1 being eazy and 5 being the most difficult.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ramirami said:
rufio...looks awesome...congratulations...again

Are those the OEM fog lights (and wothout the lower trip right? )
Yes these are the OEM fogs without the lower trim

Thanks!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PilotCrazy said:
hey rufio

Ploit looks great> have a question. Did you install the fogs yourself or did the dealer do it? if so, what was the degree of difficulty? 1 being eazy and 5 being the most difficult.
Sorry I dunno, I had the dealer install them...

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
RUFIO said:
angled pic
A lovely sight......another Silver first cousin in the Pilot family. A fine looking vehicle!!!!

Let me know what you think about the performance of the fog lights once you've had a chance to really try them out. My husband and I have a difference of opinion on this subject.

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
RUFIO said:

Sorry I dunno, I had the dealer install them...
rufio if you dont mind my asking how much did the delaer charge for installation of these and who was the dealer....:)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ramirami said:

rufio if you dont mind my asking how much did the delaer charge for installation of these and who was the dealer....:)
paid 699 for parts and labor. Yes I was shocked too at how steep the price is for the fogs and install.

Purchased mine from Conntinental Honda out in Country Side, IL. I bought my Pilot there instead of close to home because they were willing to give me $1,200 off of from MSRP. They probably raped me with the dealer installed options, then again all dealers do. But overall I was very happy with the sale and their service.

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
Ziploc said:

A lovely sight......another Silver first cousin in the Pilot family. A fine looking vehicle!!!!

Let me know what you think about the performance of the fog lights once you've had a chance to really try them out. My husband and I have a difference of opinion on this subject.
Expand on the difference of opinion????

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Ziploc said:

Ziploc...
Not sure how YOU were leaning vs your husband on teh fog light issue, but I can tell you I really like 'em. I leave mine on all the time as others that have them here do. If nothing else, (and yes they do help in the fog) they bring attention to your vehicle coming. (Sorta like the old "idiot lights" in the 60's. I know - you're too young to remember those.. :rolleyes: )

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
Ziploc said:
. . .performance of the fog lights . .. .
There is a minor modification that makes the installation easier and allows you to use them with park, low, or high, rather than just with low beams per the factory design.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
N_Jay said:

There is a minor modification that makes the installation easier and allows you to use them with park, low, or high, rather than just with low beams per the factory design.
N_Jay: Do you know what the mod is and if so can you post it. I have the fog lights with lower trim and love them. The front end has a more agressive look to it and the lights are nice and bright. I would love to know how to use them with just my parking lights. Thanks N_Jay.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Rufio, how well does that back seat protector work? Can your daughter prop her feet up on the seat, or is it too slippery? Or are her legs not long enough yet? Any annoying squeaky noises or anything?

·
Registered
66 Posts
.:21: :21: :21:
Gorgeous Pilot, RUFIO!!!

I have the foglights too without the lower trim and love them.

When I get my Pilot washed after the rain this weekend, I will take a few pics as well

·
Registered
15,140 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts