Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,
Just wondering if anyone out there has bought after market rubber of plastic floor mats? The kind with the high lip to retain water ie snow and or spilled drinks. :jump3:

Aloha

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
sagepearl said:
Hi folks,
Just wondering if anyone out there has bought after market rubber of plastic floor mats? The kind with the high lip to retain water ie snow and or spilled drinks. :jump3:

Aloha
For aftermarket go to www.weathertech.com
The Honda All-Season Mats are great but don't cover the dead-pedal, if that's a concern.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I bought these Husky but they have not come in yet. I talked to the guy at autoseattle. He was really nice and told me Husky had a problem with the first batch they did and scrapped all of them. When I was on the phone he got an email from them saying the second batch past all the tests and would be sent out this week.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mats

Hi Sage,
checked out the site, good prices.
just wondering why the mention that the 3rd row floor mats are not recomended?:confused:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dealer all season mats

the dealer mats according to the Honda website is $119. Is this for front and back? or just front? knowind the cost for mats i would think this is only for the front.....:13:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Re: dealer all season mats

sagepearl said:
the dealer mats according to the Honda website is $119. Is this for front and back? or just front? knowind the cost for mats i would think this is only for the front.....:13:
Front and 2nd row. Check out Tim's price... www.hondacuraworld.com. Or maybe another group buy for mats? Lots-o-options... :D

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Re: dealer all season mats

sagepearl said:
front and second row. I really like them. I have them in the pilot for good and place the original mats over them. The fit is prefect , thought they will not cover the dead pedal area

·
Registered
423 Posts
Re: Re: dealer all season mats

ramirami said:

front and second row. I really like them. I have them in the pilot for good and place the original mats over them. The fit is prefect , thought they will not cover the dead pedat area
Are you saying they do cover the dead pedal?

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Re: Re: Re: dealer all season mats

4603pba said:

Are you saying they do cover the dead pedal?
no no no...they do NOT cover the dead pedal area....

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no 3rd row mat?

so are you guys saying you don't have a mat for the third row?:confused:

·
Registered
7,953 Posts
Re: no 3rd row mat?

sagepearl said:
so are you guys saying you don't have a mat for the third row?:confused:
yes the Honda all-weatehr mats do not cover the third row :confused:

·
Registered
283 Posts
I have only folded my 3rd row up once since I bought my Pilot so I don't feel that I need a rubber mat back there.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I found a set of really good rubber floor mats at Pepboys. Cheap, only a little bit of trimming needed, and they cover the dead pedal.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Floor Mats

I bought a rubber floor mat at Target, Car & Driver brand, like $11.99 for one. They cover most of the dead pedal area as well as the rest of the floor. Works well, hasn't slid around any. Honda has too many of their accessories overpriced, I know its so the dealer can make some extra $$$ but come on you know the floor mats they sell cost them about the same as over the counter from anywhere else.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Floor Mats

michaelp95 said:
I bought a rubber floor mat at Target, Car & Driver brand, like $11.99 for one. They cover most of the dead pedal area as well as the rest of the floor. Works well, hasn't slid around any. Honda has too many of their accessories overpriced, I know its so the dealer can make some extra $$$ but come on you know the floor mats they sell cost them about the same as over the counter from anywhere else.
I saw Kmart had some too, will check it out. I think they can be trimmed to fit. BTW I also saw Kmart had cargo orginizers and cargo nets too. I would suggest people check for aftermarket on these items anyway.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I found some Kraco mats at AutoZone, in gray or black, with the hexagon design, which goes with the Pilot trim. Covers the dead pedal. $14.99 per mat. I did not see a long mat for the 2nd row.

·
Registered
36 Posts
do the husky mats cover the dead pedal? which weathertech mats cover the dead pedal? there are two models of rubber mats on their site.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Does anybody know of an aftermacket set with two short ones covering the front row and a long one that covers the second row?? $90+ seems a little too much for some rubber mats......

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
xyz said:
Does anybody know of an aftermacket set with two short ones covering the front row and a long one that covers the second row?? $90+ seems a little too much for some rubber mats......
Check Kmart or Walmart or even Checker stores. I've seen all that you are looking for.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Re: mats

sagepearl said:
Hi Sage,
checked out the site, good prices.
just wondering why the mention that the 3rd row floor mats are not recomended?:confused:
sagepearl-

i emailed them today on this subject and here's their response:

Thank you for your interest in our WeatherTech Products. The floor mats for the third row of a Honda Pilot are not available. None of the rear floor mats we offer will fit in that area because it to small. If you have any additional questions on any of our other WeatherTech Products, please feel free to call us direct at 1-800-441-6287 or visit our web site at www.WeatherTech.com.

hope it helps!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts