Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I just purchased crossbars for my Honda Pilot EX-L, and one of the bars fit but the other is about an inch too long and not adjustable. The website where I got the crossbars from said that they would fit but they don’t. Are there supposed to be different length sizes for crossbars? Are there specific crossbars for my model of Honda?
Thanks!

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,238 Posts
Actually, yes, IIRC. Switch them around.

Edit: Found the Installation diagram. The short crossbar goes in back and the long crossbar goes in front.

·
Registered
2008 Honda Pilot EX-L 2WD w Navi
26 Posts
Hi! I just purchased crossbars for my Honda Pilot EX-L, and one of the bars fit but the other is about an inch too long and not adjustable. The website where I got the crossbars from said that they would fit but they don’t. Are there supposed to be different length sizes for crossbars? Are there specific crossbars for my model of Honda?
Thanks!
I’m going to need crossbars for my ‘08. Can you recommend the online seller you went with?

·
Registered
141 Posts
I’m going to need crossbars for my ‘08. Can you recommend the online seller you went with?
I'm with you on that. A couple wreckers around here want around $150CND. I see them on Ebay around $100 shipped up to me but not OEM. My offers of $70 to the wreckers didn't stick and I'm not in a rush yet.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,238 Posts
Can't tell you how good the aftermarket ones are,

OEM part number (discontinued), if it helps --> 08L04-S9V-100A

Amazon.com : 2006 honda pilot crossbar

...but I can tell you installation is not as intuitive as it could be. Found and attached the complete installation instructions.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts