Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am glad to crack open this section with this question: Are there any RTK fans here? RTK is a Chinese novel based on the end of the Han Dynasty where the empire split into 3 different dynastys. Very interesting, good reading. If you have ever played any game in the Dynasty Warriors or Kessen 2 for PS2 you should know what I am talking about. Well anyway if anyone here knows what I am talking about or is interested in this or any intelligent conversation please feel free to jump in.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Pilot is the latest SUV from Honda. I am sure you can find more information about the SUV in other sections like the Comparisons. Not many have posted their pictures yet. The vehicle was released only last Friday so ......

Sain Cai said:
Actually I looked at my referrals to my site, and noticed this forum. Unfortunately I do not own a Honda, and not sure what a Pilot is :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What is that supposed to mean? Do you even have the slightest clue about the novel of the historical 3 kingdoms era? No, probably not. Don't post stupid flamming messages, especially when you don't even bother to tell why.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts