Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two '07 Pilots, will be selling the higher milage car. It currently has the latest GPS software installed from the DVD. I'd like to rollback the software on the higher milage '07 to the 2011 DVD. Anyone know how to rollback the software? When I insert the older DVD, the screen displays "Currently, a disc has been inserted which is older than the downloaded program. Please check disc version." I just need to rollback the "downloaded program". Thanks in advance! Mike

·
Administrator
2020 Honda Passport Touring AWD Metallic Steel
4,871 Posts
When you buy the Navigation update DVD you have to provide your device ID. Each disk is locked to the particular device ID. That is the reason you can't just go to a Honda Dealer and buy an update disk. Don't believe you will be able to do anything other than buy the latest update for the 2011.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When you buy the Navigation update DVD you have to provide your device ID. Each disk is locked to the particular device ID. That is the reason you can't just go to a Honda Dealer and buy an update disk. Don't believe you will be able to do anything other than buy the latest update for the 2011.
I just found the answer...with old dvd in place and car turned on, depress three buttons, menu, map/guide,
I just now discovered the answer...with Old DVD installed, car running, depress info, map/guide, cancel at same time until “select diagnosis [email protected] screen appears. Press “version”, press “download”. The old version map will download and install.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,276 Posts
There's always a secret handshake or a covert backdoor. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts