Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was pleasantly surprised that FedEx Ground dropped off my RockAuto order today. Order at 3pm Thursday and selected lowest priced ground service.
Hmmm, let's see what we have here...
A Honda V6 EGR valve gasket (91垄), so I can replace my cam thrust cover gasket that's behind the EGR valve. Wix oil filters that fit Honda, Hyundai and Nissan vehicles (Made in the USA @xGS :p $6.63ea). 6 Denso Iridium spark plugs for the old F150, ($4.61ea). And a Made in the USA Bando drive belt ($12.58), also for F150. Only $11.99 shipping for all this and Sunday delivery. 馃榿

Reactions: aggrex and The Todd

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We could start a RA magnet swap 馃槀 View attachment 145776
Had to move the RA magnet collection from the microwave. The Mrs didn't say I had to, but it wasn't exactly making her happy either.
Surprisingly I only have 2 doubles and only one triple.

Reactions: aggrex

Registered
I was pleasantly surprised that FedEx Ground dropped off my RockAuto order today. Order at 3pm Thursday and selected lowest priced ground service.
A Honda V6 EGR valve gasket (91垄), so I can replace my cam thrust cover gasket that's behind the EGR valve. Wix oil filters that fit Honda, Hyundai and Nissan vehicles (Made in the USA @xGS :p $6.63ea). 6 Denso Iridium spark plugs for the old F150, ($4.61ea). And a Made in the USA Bando drive belt ($12.58), also for F150. Only $11.99 shipping for all this and Sunday delivery. 馃榿
View attachment 145775
I like your tile too. :giggle:

Registered
View attachment 145775
Think it's a good idea to change the cam thrust cover gasket as a matter of course when changing or cleaning the EGR or wait until it leaks? Yours leaking? Whaddabout the rear bank gasket?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Think it's a good idea to change the cam thrust cover gasket as a matter of course when changing or cleaning the EGR or wait until it leaks? Yours leaking? Whaddabout the rear bank gasket?
I'd change. Super easy. I haven't seen how hard the firewall side is yet.

Reactions: jimmaki

Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens peque帽o sparus tyre.

Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens peque帽o sparus tyre.
BTW, which would you favor for a serpentine belt on a PIlot, Bando or something else?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BTW, which would you favor for a serpentine belt on a PIlot, Bando or something else?
I'm switching to Bando as needed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts