Road & Track

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  2GREENCARS 
#1 ·
"Truck SUV Van Buyer's Guide 2003"

[ page 81 ]

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Well, how about that? Doesn't it just bring a huge smile to your face when you read an objective report which praises our Pilot? I'm not going to vouch for the objective part but it may be. You almost never read a R&T article which bashes the car but still... More proof that we made the right choice.

Hey florida_guy, you still listening? Isn't it about time you drove down to your local dealer and picked up your Pilot? Once word of this article gets out the dealers will have a hard time keeping Pilots on the lot.

#4 ·
Those folks at R&T know where it's at!! Hmmm...I think I'll be picking up a copy and have it sprawled out on the lunch table in our employee's lounge, conviniently opened to page 81 tomorrow. I wonder what my colleague with his brand spanking new Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd. will have to say about that :22:

Oh, wait, this is just a buyer's guide. No matter. I'll just print out all the comparo and review articles posted in here and have it ready to stick it in his face if he comes around tomorrow again to yap about his JGC. This link should also help.

What's the 0-60MPH time on that JGC Ltd? May be I should challenge him to a drag race. Boy, do I love acting immature :2: Perhaps I'll be posting a nice kill story in here sometime soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.