Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the BEST Procedure to follow, if you breakdown on the HWY and don't have a CELL PHONE!! I can't find any phone NO. for the so called HONDA ROAD ASSISTANCE anyway??? I need to know things like; how do you get reimbursed or will any Honda Agency come to get you?? Where can this info be obtained!!!:confused:

·
Registered
920 Posts
mountainman said:
What is the BEST Procedure to follow, if you breakdown on the HWY and don't have a CELL PHONE!! I can't find any phone NO. for the so called HONDA ROAD ASSISTANCE anyway??? I need to know things like; how do you get reimbursed or will any Honda Agency come to get you?? Where can this info be obtained!!!:confused:
There is no Honda roadside service assistance included in the standard 3/36 warranty-

·
Registered
592 Posts
Not even if you have one of those extended warranties ?

·
Registered
469 Posts
HondaCare

With HondaCare coverage...

ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE*
o 24-hour roadside assistance
o Towing
o Lock-out service
o Battery jump-start
o Tire change
o Fuel delivery

* Cross Country Motor Club is soley responsible for the listed benefits. See your Cross Country membership kit for complete details.
:2: :2: :2: :2: :2:

·
Registered
154 Posts
After we bought the Pilot with the 7yr warrenty, we got a Honda Care Package in the mail that has a sticker that you put on the drivers side window that has an 800 number. That was about 2 weeks after we bought the care. When I get a chance I will go down and get the number and post it.

I figure that we will use AAA for the BMW and the Honda Care if there are any issues with the Pilot.

·
Registered
311 Posts
The HondaCare warranty comes with a sticker for your window so you will have the phone number with you. Mine is in the lower right hand corner of the front door on the driver's side. It was the first thing I showed my wife in the car. Of course if you have the warranty you call them first, cell phone or not.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Honda Care Toll Free #: 1-800-594-7400

Just found out that it is transferable in case you sell your Pilot for a small fee of $50.00

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mis-Understanding!!

THANKS GUYS, I was laboring under the impression the Pilot came with that service included!!! WRONG!!!

I'm waiting for a Honda Care Application from Megan, so I'll have that service soonest!!

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE IMPUT!! (What a FORUM!!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts