Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 EX-L RES and have always had flaky behavior with the connection between it and my phones (Galaxy S9 and now Galaxy S20+).

However lately it's become a safety issue. This past week whenever I received any phone call I didn't have the ability to answer it (or even ignore it) on the dashboard display. The buttons do nothing. Even when I disable bluetooth on my phone the ringtone in the car continues to ring without end. The only way to stop it is to pull over and turn the engine off and back on.

I've unpaired and repaired the phone several times and still have the issue. Is there any kind of recall on the phone communication system that I am not aware of?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a 2017 EX-L RES and have always had flaky behavior with the connection between it and my phones (Galaxy S9 and now Galaxy S20+).

However lately it's become a safety issue. This past week whenever I received any phone call I didn't have the ability to answer it (or even ignore it) on the dashboard display. The buttons do nothing. Even when I disable bluetooth on my phone the ringtone in the car continues to ring without end. The only way to stop it is to pull over and turn the engine off and back on.

I've unpaired and repaired the phone several times and still have the issue. Is there any kind of recall on the phone communication system that I am not aware of?
Nobody?

·
Registered
698 Posts
Sorry, no idea about 2016+ audio stuff. I kinda think my 2013 exhibited something similar once or twice, but I have replaced OEM head with an aftermarket a while ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts