Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my EX-L in 2015 which now has 40k miles. She’s been a real champ I love her. I am not so easy on cars and this far have had zero issues. (Apart from the burnt ATF causing surging problem) What I don’t love is the grill and front bumper. They just look too vanilla IMHO. The Ridgeline front end looks sporty, rugged, and aggressive.

What I want is a complete Ridgeline front end on my Pilot. I read a post that mentioned the Pilot and Ridgeline are essentially identical from the A-pillar forward.

With that being said... If I could hypothetically find a Ridgeline owner who prefers the look of the Pilots front end, could I potentially swap the front ends of these two vehicles part for part?

·
Registered
415 Posts
it seems like it should be straight forward. prob just placement of things behind the bumper. we know the headlights are the same, so i assume hood is too. youll need the front bumper and new grill too. then see the other mounting brackets. if you could find a ridgeline and pilot without the front bumpers on that should give you a better idea how easy or difficult it would be

·
Registered
66 Posts
That would be dope. I dont think the Pilots front fascia is that great either, so to make it look more aggresive I blacked out the chrome grill.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts