Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the post says, I checked the fuse, the one marked in the manual under the hood and he fuse is good (continuity tested ) but no power at the sockets. Also tested the fuse panel in the rear of the truck for he trailer harness and the reverse fuse hase power there also, am I missing something? I know the brake and tail lights are under " mini lights " with 2 separate fuses in the panel under the dash, and those are fine also

·
Registered
180 Posts
Just the reverse lights? Anything else affected? (turn signals, braking lights, instrument lighting)? Checked that bulbs are OK? Check fuses 9 and 10 in driver side under-dash box. If those look ok, the relay for reverse lights on the underside of driver under-dash fuse box could be bad.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just the reverse lights? Anything else affected? (turn signals, braking lights, instrument lighting)? Checked that bulbs are OK? Check fuses 9 and 10 in driver side under-dash box. If those look ok, the relay for reverse lights on the underside of driver under-dash fuse box could be bad.
Bulbs are good, not getting power to bulbs. Reverse and drive 2 lights on dash not lighting up. Have checked fuses but not the relay.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I would not bet on them being same and I would not mess with starter relay. I would pull the reverse relay and bench-test it. (Feed 12VDC to terminals 85/86 and test connectivity from 30 to 87/87a)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts