Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently use the RES to keep my 2.5 year old calm during a trip. I have not use it very frequently since it is my wife's car. However, this time when I flip the screen down, it flips all the way around pass where it ususally stops slightly pass the middle. I know that there is usually two positions that the screen can be open to (one being almost vertical and one slightly pass that, both have a click stop). But this time, it went all the way around (like you can seen the screen from the front seat if you look up and back). When that happen, the screen goes blank. It the screen stops broken or it is suppose to do that?

·
Registered
365 Posts
I don't think that's right. My screen doesn't go back that far, and I wouldn't want to try it...

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Here's page 192 of the manual.

It is not clear whether the screen can pivot 180 degrees, but it does clearly state that if the screen is opened beyond the second detent, that the screen shuts off - presumably to prevent front seat passengers from viewing the screen. This seems to suggest that the screen has two detent points and can open beyond the second detent.

BTW, FWIW, here's a link to the online pilot manual - kudos to Kemo and bkwon.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts