Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I’ve been looking on eBay, but all I find are 2009-11 mirrors that say they will fit on a 2015. I only plan to replace one so I want it to match the origin. I’d appreciate advice/insight on where I can get a mirror that is identical to the 2015 side view mirror.
Thanks

·
Registered
176 Posts
I looked at some pictures of some 2009-2015 Pilots for sale on Autotrader and you need to make sure you get a side view mirror from a 2012-2015 touring. The side view mirrors on the 2009-2011 will fit but the touring has a turn signal in the mirror that the other trim levels do not have. Just look at the Pilot pictured on the left side of the banner on the Piloteers.org site. Its an EX, EX-L or SE and it doesn't have a turn signal. Additionally the 2009-2011 touring mirror turn signal is an incandescent bulb while the 2012-2015 is an LED. I believe the mirror turn signal lens is also larger on the 2009-2011 to accommodate the incandescent bulb.

As to finding one, I would check junkyards too. Some junkyards are online now and you might be able to get some deals that way too.

·
Registered
11,463 Posts
Hi, I’ve been looking on eBay, but all I find are 2009-11 mirrors that say they will fit on a 2015. I only plan to replace one so I want it to match the origin. I’d appreciate advice/insight on where I can get a mirror that is identical to the 2015 side view mirror.
Thanks
Try looking here.
www.car-part.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts