Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Pilot LX & 2021 Pilot Special Edition
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took my 2004 Pilot to an automated car wash, and my "PILOT" sign got ripped up, and removed. Only part of the "P" survived. :-(

Searching online for a replacement, can't seem to hone my search well enough to even get close to finding a replacement. I don't live anywhere near a junkyard either to pull one from another one. It's the sign shown in the photo below.

Any ideas where I can purchase a replacement?

·
Registered
2019 Pilot Elite
577 Posts
Just took my 2004 Pilot to an automated car wash, and my "PILOT" sign got ripped up, and removed. Only part of the "P" survived. :-(

Searching online for a replacement, can't seem to hone my search well enough to even get close to finding a replacement. I don't live anywhere near a junkyard either to pull one from another one. It's the sign shown in the photo below.

View attachment 143324

Any ideas where I can purchase a replacement?
If that is your Pilot I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you might have bigger issues then the Pilot lettering.

/s

·
Registered
2004 Pilot LX & 2021 Pilot Special Edition
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If that is your Pilot I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you might have bigger issues then the Pilot lettering.

/s
Ha! No - that's just an image I grabbed from Google cause I wasn't sure what to call the "sign" - but now know it is called an emblem.

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,217 Posts
Wow, that's some price. I'd sell mine a lot cheaper.
Yeah, but some people insist on everything OEM...
no matter what the price. Cough DW-1 ATF Cough

·
Registered
2007 EX-L
404 Posts
Mine is OEM. I took it off of the old hatch before I trashed it. It'll probably go on my toolbox.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts