Honda Pilot - Honda Pilot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Honda Pilot EX 4WD (J35A9)
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 07 EX has a tired Rearview mirror. The silver backing looks like it has cancer. I'm toying with the idea of a replacement. The Honda part is 76400-S84-A01

BUT, does anyone have a suggestion to improive on the mirror? I always thought it was too small.

·
Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
2,174 Posts
Nope. Maybe check for an aftermarket/bigger one on FleaBay?

Reactions: Nail Grease

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
I don't know about improvement, but no need to pay to much, unless your looking for something specific.

CARiD.com

I find that if you just pass all the time, there's not much need for a rear view mirror, except what the law may require. :p

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,193 Posts
Why not use the opportunity to upgrade to a mirror dashcam? Just the mirror on mine provides a bigger view with less glare with its bluish, not silver, glass. Plus, on several occasions the dashcam proved useful in confrontations with bozos on the road and in court proving cops mistakenly ticketed me.

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
Why not use the opportunity to upgrade to a mirror dashcam? Just the mirror on mine provides a bigger view with less glare with its bluish, not silver, glass. Plus, on several occasions the dashcam proved useful in confrontations with bozos on the road and in court proving cops mistakenly ticketed me.

Wow! So cheap now.

·
Registered
2008 Piot SE FWD, 2015 Pilot LX 4WD. 2005 GSX-R1000
2,174 Posts

Wow, looks like a good product. With your endorsement too?

How do you get the images? Does it bluetooth?

Reactions: Nail Grease

·
Registered
Nobili spiritus embiggens pequeño sparus tyre.
10,193 Posts
How do you get the images?
MicroSD card. Super easy, and no need to worry about it filling and stopping, since it features...

Loop Recording

When this feature is turned on, the memory card is full and the oldest video will be overwritten by the newly recorded video However, videos under special conditions will not be overwritten, such as G-sensor, Parking Monitoring.
Here's the exact one I ordered. Gotta be patient, though, since it ships from China; not doing much driving these days, so no hurry.

Seems to be especially popular with Russians, you can see from the feedback, because a dashcam there is apparently as essential as having four tires on your car. Hence the compilations of car smash-ups they put on YouTube.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts